Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Getting Started Here

Hello Everyone - Friends, Family and Nodding Acquaintances:

It seems appropriate to have a special blog for all those ramblings in which I am known to indulge - whether meandering around town, travelling between North American destinations, venturing abroad, or simply taking off on flights of fancy (certainly easier on the patience, nerves and budget these days than the other kind).

So here I go: an unorthodox and largely unthought-out (dammit, I know myself too well on this kind of thing!) series of entries on what's what and where's where with 'River' and her (extended or otherwise) family. The nattering will be leavened somewhat by photos (tho' I'm not a great photog).

Still with me? Thanks a bunch!!!

Love and hugs to all, River

No comments: